Founded by culinary graduate Art Rodriguez and marketing maven and home cook Stephen Chavez, LatinoFoodie has quickly become a source for home cooks and foodies to come to for the latest Latin recipes, festival and restaurant coverage, cultural trends, and upcoming tasting events.
Let LatinoFoodie inspire your inner chef with these delicious recipes. From main dishes to desserts, we showcase the recipes we love.
chef Q & A
Curious about the people behind the food or restaurants? In this section, we interview some of the most popular chefs in the LA restaurant scene.
- This is a compensated campaign in collaboration with Ragú® and Latina Bloggers Connect. However, all opinions expressed are our own. We thank you you for supporting the brands that invest in LatinoFoodie. Quick and easy. No, that’s not what they used to call me in college. I’m talking about those weeknight dinner meals that you whip up after a long Continue Reading...Read More
- We’ve got a quick recipe round up featuring 4 WATERMELON RECIPES for your Independence Day celebrations! Happy 4th of July!...Read More
- HERE’S THE STORY THAT WAS RECENTLY FEATURED ON KABC-TV. YOU CAN WATCH THE VIDEO AT THE END OF THIS ARTICLE. From panela cheese to tostones, mainstream grocery stores are now stocking the aisles and refrigerated/frozen sections with Latin food beyond the “Hispanic Aisle.” KABC-TV Lori Corbin interviewed LatinoFoodie recently to talk about how the size of the Hispanic population as Continue Reading...Read More
- This is a sponsored post for Honey Maid, however all of out opinions are our own. Thank you for supporting the brands that support LatinoFoodie.com I have always said that eating is an act of tradition, and as a Mexican-American I get to experience and enjoy both worlds, which is especially fun during holidays like Independence Day. Growing up, the Continue Reading...Read More
- This is part of a sponsored campaign with [ yellow tail ]. However all opinions expressed are my own. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission Guidelines, 16 C.F.R Part 255. What an incredible week of news we’ve had in the United States. Historic. And, now with the Fourth of July holiday in a few days, Continue Reading...Read More
East LA Meets Napa & Bordeaux 2015
The event takes place outdoors on a warm summer evening in a unique aesthetic venue, the Union Station & Metropolitan Water District courtyards, the perfect setting for the 1,500 guests who enjoy trekking their way past their favorite food and wine stations. Latino owners, chefs, and representatives from 30 restaurants and 30 wineries showcase their wonderful food and wines. This event includes a VIP pre-event reception, a brief program, live entertainment, dancing, all the food you can eat, all the wine you can drink, and a surprise or two! Top sponsors enjoy the comfort of their very own private VIP reception areas.
With 1,500 guests in attendance, East LA Meets Napa is AltaMed’s highest attended annual fundraising event. Invitees will include the AltaMed Senior Management Team, Host Committee co-chairs and committee members, elected officials, sponsors, and friends of AltaMed.