Founded by culinary graduate Art Rodriguez and sassy home cook Stephen Chavez, LatinoFoodie has quickly become a source for foodies to come to for the latest Latin cuisine recipes, festival and restaurant coverage, cultural trends, chef interviews, and upcoming tasting events.
Let LatinoFoodie inspire your inner chef with these delicious recipes. From main dishes to desserts, we showcase the recipes we love.
chef Q & A
Curious about the people behind the food or restaurants? In this section, we interview some of the most popular chefs in the Latin cuisine scene.
- I know this is a Latin food blog, but for those of you who know me, know that I am a baker at heart. I was over the moon to join a group of bloggers for a Wilton Candy Melts Dip & Drizzle Party. Wilton has been around for 85 years to help bake and decorate cakes, cupcakes, cookies, and more. Wilton Continue Reading...Read More
- A flesh sweet like honey and raisins. Skin soft and velvety. It’s fig season and we couldn’t be happier. The varieties of California figs that roll across our tables from about mid-May through December each year include Brown Turkey, Black Mission, Calimyrna and Kadota. We recently tasted an assortment of figs at an afternoon soiree presented by California Figs. We ate everything from tarts, figs Continue Reading...Read More
- More than 1,500 Angelenos sipped free flowing wine from Latin-owned or operated wineries and sampled food from some of the area’s top Mexican restaurants at the annual East LA Meets Napa event benefiting AltaMed Health Services community clinics. The event takes place outdoors in the beautiful Union Station & Metropolitan Water District courtyards. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and highly encourage of Continue Reading...Read More
- It can be tough trying to find Latin desserts to replicate in our kitchen when many of the ingredients are not readily available to us. Luckily this recipe for Brazilian Guava Soufflé, or Suflê de Goiabada, calls for guava jam, which can be found in most markets these days. Yes, I said Soufflé. Relax, this recipe calls for 3 ingredients and about Continue Reading...Read More
- This is a sponsored post for Kikkoman, but all opinions are my own. From the 17th century to your 7 p.m. dinner, Kikkoman Soy Sauce has endured the test of time and taste. With Japanese roots, Kikkoman Soy Sauce weaves its way comfortably in many cuisines and has found a home in our Latino kitchen. This naturally brewed flavor enhancer Continue Reading...Read More
Oaxacalifornia: Los Angeles's Oaxacan Indigenous Communities
3rd Annual Food GPS Fried Chicken Festival
Crab Cake 2014
5th Annual Orange County Brew Ha Ha
The 7th Edition of ‘La Feria de los Moles’
Follow @LatinoFoodie on Twitter
Aw man! We missed National Chicken Wing Day! Better late than never...here is our recipe for Peach Sriracha Hot... http://t.co/O1hl77wGaC