Founded by culinary graduate Art Rodriguez and sassy home cook Stephen Chavez, LatinoFoodie has quickly become a source for foodies to come to for the latest Latin cuisine recipes, festival and restaurant coverage, cultural trends, chef interviews, and upcoming tasting events.
Let LatinoFoodie inspire your inner chef with these delicious recipes. From main dishes to desserts, we showcase the recipes we love.
chef Q & A
Curious about the people behind the food or restaurants? In this section, we interview some of the most popular chefs in the Latin cuisine scene.
- I probably would not have considered Brussels sprouts for breakfast had it not been for chorizo. Good old Mexican chorizo (beef or pork) is a sausage made with spices like garlic and paprika and of course powdered chile. While chorizo has a number of applications we love it for breakfast dishes like chorizo con huevos and papas con chorizo, but also mixed Continue Reading...Read More
- This is a sponsored post in collaboration with Hunt’s Tomato Sauce and Latina Bloggers Connect. We thank you for supporting LatinoFoodie and the companies that make this blog possible. In our kitchen, many dishes call for the use of good quality tomatoes. Whether we are making frijoles, huevos rancheros, or arroz con pollo, the round red fruit is definitely the Continue Reading...Read More
- I was not one of those kids cooking with my mama in the kitchen. She was the “master chef” and the kitchen was her domain. And, it still is today. Like most boys growing up, I always enjoyed my mom’s cooking and stories (really it was family chisme). Many years later I find myself classically trained in French cuisine and Continue Reading...Read More
- Disclosure: This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. As always, all opinions are mine alone. This past week my cousin, Nikki came to stay with us. I wanted to make sure we were stocked with all the essentials for her. Nikki is very special to me, a “Best Person” at my wedding last year and now she Continue Reading...Read More
- This is a sponsored post for Klondike Brands but all opinions are my own. Fall is here, and with it comes holiday entertaining. Skip the bland potatoes and be bold with these spicy spuds. This dish of ancho chile roasted Klondike Rose® potatoes can be made ahead of time and simply reheated before serving, making this an ideal casserole type recipe for dinner parties Continue Reading...Read More
Please check back for events soon.