Founded by culinary graduate Art Rodriguez and marketing maven and home cook Stephen Chavez, LatinoFoodie has quickly become a source for home cooks and foodies to come to for the latest Latin recipes, festival and restaurant coverage, cultural trends, and upcoming tasting events.
Let LatinoFoodie inspire your inner chef with these delicious recipes. From main dishes to desserts, we showcase the recipes we love.
chef Q & A
Curious about the people behind the food or restaurants? In this section, we interview some of the most popular chefs in the LA restaurant scene.
- Jade88 Produce has provided me with greens for recipe development. While I received compensation for my time, my opinions are my own, and I have not been paid to post positive comments. Living in the city that gave birth to the kimchi taco, I’ve been fortunate enough to experience a wide array of good-to-great fusion foods, which often pairs unlikely Continue Reading...Read More
- The holidays can sometimes show us just how set we are in our old ways. Believe it or not even with my culinary degree and foodie pedigree, I still crave holiday cranberry sauce that has a cylindrical imprint of a tin can. It’s what I remember having on our Thanksgiving table growing up. Stephen had the same thing, but he Continue Reading...Read More
- This is a sponsored post with Northgate Gonzales Markets in Norwalk and Society Culinaria, but all opinions are my own. We’d like to thank you for supporting those brands that support LatinoFoodie.com. ¡Buen provecho! Come hungry, they said. And boy oh boy, they weren’t kidding. Grocery stores can be like a religious experience for foodies: you pray you’ll find what Continue Reading...Read More
- Disclaimer: This is part of a sponsored collaboration with DiMe Media and the National Pork Board. All opinions are 100% mine. This holiday season, we are proud to partner with the National Pork Board, who is inviting pork fans from across the nation to celebrate the holidays by giving back with pork in inspiring and unexpected ways. ¡Inspirate a Dar Continue Reading...Read More
- Doesn’t it feel like we honor a national food holiday every other day? From chocolate, peaches, grilled cheese sandwiches, to pancakes, America has even started celebrating National Nacho Day. It becomes a little overwhelming. Still, when my hubby and I heard that the whole world would be toasting the robust Tempranillo variety of wine on Thursday, Nov. 12 during International Continue Reading...Read More
Please check back for events soon.