Latinofoodie food bloggers include culinary graduate Art Rodriguez and home cook Stephen Chavez. LatinoFoodie recipes offer home cooks and foodies the latest in Latin recipes, festival and restaurant coverage, cultural trends, and upcoming tasting events.
Let LatinoFoodie inspire your inner chef with these delicious recipes. From main dishes to desserts, we showcase the recipes we love.
chef Q & A
Curious about the people behind the food or restaurants? In this section, we interview some of the most popular chefs in the LA restaurant scene.
- Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Society Culinaria on behalf of Cacique. All opinions and the recipe are my own. Thank you for supporting the brands we love and believe in us. The other day I heard on the radio Jimmy Buffet’s famous song, “If you like Piña Coladas.” It’s one of those tunes where you know all of the Continue Reading...Read More
- When it’s 95 degrees outside, it’s about 5-10 degrees hotter in our kitchen. So believe me when I say that I am deeply inspired by dining al fresco. Finding a cool spot outside in the shade, with a cold beverage, just waiting for the thrill of a light breeze – that’s summer living! We just returned from N’awlings, where its Continue Reading...Read More
- IN A SEA OF MORE MAN BUNS AND BEARDS THAN WE’D EVER SEEN IN OUR LIVES, we discovered one of the best industry conferences in the country – the 14th Annual Tales of the Cocktail in New Orleans. This is THE premier professional cocktail festival. Azuñia Tequila flew us out to Louisiana to explore the city of New Orleans and Continue Reading...Read More
- You’ll discover there are a variety of ways Mexican cooks prepare frijoles/beans. They are a staple in my household and one of the best ways I like to prepare them are with bacon or salted pork, onions, tomatoes, garlic, and a pinch of cumin. Some folks call these Charro Beans. I learned how to make them this way from good Continue Reading...Read More
- It has been a tough week. Violence has erupted in cities across the country. Cancer has taken yet another friend way too soon. The political landscape continues to get uglier and uglier. These are the times I seek out comfort in homemade, traditional Mexican food. Beef Chile Colorado is one of those dishes that not only makes my taste buds Continue Reading...Read More