One of the best food, lifestyle & travel blogs in Los Angeles, LatinoFoodie has quickly become a top source for foodies to find recipes and discover exciting travel destinations. As true gourmands, we love to eat cuisine from all over the world. Yet, our favorite remains Mexican and Latin food.
Let LatinoFoodie inspire your inner chef with these delicious Mexican and Latin-inspired recipes. From main dishes to desserts, we showcase the recipes we love and remember from our childhood.
Latino Chef Q & As
Curious about the people behind the food or restaurants? In this section, we interview some of the most popular chefs near and far.
- This is part of a sponsored collaboration with Rumba Meats. However, all opinions expressed are our own. Thank you for supporting Rumba Meats. Scroll down for our special Promo Code you can use on your next Rumba Meats order! We are continuing our love affair with Rumba Meats Beef Oxtails. Our last recipe post featured a silky guajillo sauce with just Continue Reading...Read More
- Summer is officially over, but this heat is still sticking to us like a pair of wet jeans. Well, ya still gotta eat, so take it outdoors and stand in the shade while you warm up your grill because here is a simple and light grilled salmon recipe with red chimichurri. The sauce in the recipe below adds layers of Continue Reading...Read More
- Happy World Dulce de Leche Day!! We are celebrating with a simple sweet treat. Cocadas are a type of coconut confection found throughout Latin America. Mounds of soft and chewy coconut held together with sweetened condensed milk are pretty good, but adding some dulce de leche takes these treats to the next level. These are super simple to make; essentially Continue Reading...Read More
- Carne de Puerco en Salsa Verde or Green Chile Pork is absolutely one of my favorite dishes in the world. The tender pork simmers in a slightly tangy green tomatillo sauce that has a nice spicy kick to it. The combination is magical. Warm up flour tortillas and serve with a side of fresh pinto beans and Mexican rice and Continue Reading...Read More
- Los Cabos is calling. It’s time we answered. Recently, we were invited to Ricardo Zarate’s restaurant, Rosaliné, to explore Cabo. We greeted the folks from the Los Cabos Tourism Board and settled into a refreshing gingery mocktail. Before us were 10 tables with representatives from 10 resorts in the Cabo San Lucas region. It was a small army of tanned Continue Reading...Read More
Foodie EventsThere are no events to display
Follow @LatinoFoodie on Twitter
Yes, thank you for your #kindness @PresleysPantry @NibblesNFeasts @Shockinglydlish @MelissasProduce @dimemedia https://t.co/qVLFVOJgQw