One of the best food, lifestyle & travel blogs in Los Angeles, LatinoFoodie has quickly become a top source for foodies to find recipes and discover exciting travel destinations. As true gourmands, we love to eat cuisine from all over the world. Yet, our favorite remains Mexican and Latin food.
Let LatinoFoodie inspire your inner chef with these delicious Mexican and Latin-inspired recipes. From main dishes to desserts, we showcase the recipes we love and remember from our childhood.
Latino Chef Q & As
Curious about the people behind the food or restaurants? In this section, we interview some of the most popular chefs near and far.
- I am partnering with Cacique®. All opinions are my own. There’s no better fun than game night at the Chavez house! Friends stopping by on a Friday night after a long week of work to unwind with good food, drinks, and laughter. Of course, with our friends we get a little competitive, but that’s all part of the fun. We Continue Reading...Read More
- If you have not been Downtown lately, we have FOUR reasons for you to visit the Los Angeles Fashion District. This small part of our beloved Downtown has evolved into the center of Fabrics, Fashion, Flowers, and Food. Alliteration aside, you can also find some of the hottest hotels and galleries…so I guess that makes 6 reasons. We embarked on Continue Reading...Read More
- Now in its 14th year, the AltaMed Food and Wine Festival in Los Angeles did not let us down. As always, the hot July temperature doesn’t stop the more than 100 local chefs, restauranteurs, and vintners from coming out and presenting some of their best wines and dishes. It was a fabulous way to celebrate AltaMed’s 50 years of providing Continue Reading...Read More
- Every so often I crave a fresh salad with a mixture of flavors and textures. Nothing can beat a homemade Ensalada de Nopalitos. In our journey this year to eat healthier, this dish is one of our favorites. You can’t go wrong with all the health benefits of eating nopales. The nopal is full of essential nutrients. It contains vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, and C, Continue Reading...Read More
- Sunny Sunday afternoons were made for good food, good friends and even better wine! At Pali Wine Co., we got all three. Pali Wine Co. was created in 2005 and has since grown into one of California’s premier wineries, producing over 50 types of wine with 5 tasting rooms in Southern California, including Santa Barbara, Lompoc, San Diego, Anaheim, and Continue Reading...Read More