Hola/Hello! Welcome to LatinoFoodie, a food and travel blog based in Los Angeles. Stephen and Art love to share favorite homestyle Mexican food recipes and local restaurant finds. We’re foodies at heart. You’ll also learn about our culinary travel adventures. Thank you for following along for the ride and sharing our site with family and friends.
Let LatinoFoodie inspire your inner chef with these delicious Mexican and Latin-inspired recipes. From main dishes to desserts, we showcase the recipes we love and remember from our childhood.
Latino Chef Q & As
Curious about the people behind the food or restaurants? In this section, we interview some of the most popular chefs near and far.
- During the past year living in lockdown mode due to a global pandemic, I found myself craving a good Mexican breakfast. What better way to start the day at home than with comfort dishes like Chorizo con Huevos, Machaco con Huevos, Huevos con Nopalitos, Huevos Rancheros, Papas con Chorizo, and cheese and vegetable filled omelets? I swear we were buying Continue Reading...Read More
- This shop has been compensated by Inmar Intelligence and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #Food4Less #TradicionesYMas #FiestaAndBBQ #FreshForEveryone Living on the west coast in Southern California, I have come to appreciate a freshly made ceviche. One of my favorite ways to prepare ceviche is combining shrimp and tilapia together. Both are sweet and mild allowing the brightness of the Continue Reading...Read More
- You need to make our golden brown breakfast empanadas filled with fluffy scrambled eggs, ham, jalapeños, and cheese. Lots of cheese! One bite and we immediately knew we’d be making these over and over again. And why not? The filling is super easy to make in one skillet. Who doesn’t know how to make scrambled eggs, right? Sure, you can Continue Reading...Read More
- The Oscars come once a year and like other “holidays” it’s a moment in time to make some delicious snacks for friends and family. We are sharing one of our new favorite snacks called Tequila Lime Chile Caramel Popcorn. Art and I will be sitting in front of the tube watching all the fashion hits and busts down the red Continue Reading...Read More
- Here’s a recipe idea for your leftover corned beef roast – Corned Beef Tacos. Pour yourself a good Irish whiskey cocktail and perhaps the lucky leprechaun will come to visit you. The week before St. Patrick’s Day the price of corned beef always goes down so I make sure to buy a large enough roast so there are leftovers for Continue Reading...Read More
Follow @LatinoFoodie on Twitter
Sol y Mar Beach in Southern California. Love the Pacific Ocean. #earthdayphotoalbum #EarthDay2021 https://t.co/uLFc4bwn2O https://t.co/hGU0O5tjyC