One of the best food, lifestyle & travel blogs in Los Angeles, LatinoFoodie has quickly become a top source for foodies to find recipes and discover exciting travel destinations. As true gourmands, we love to eat cuisine from all over the world. Yet, our favorite remains Mexican and Latin food.
Let LatinoFoodie inspire your inner chef with these delicious Mexican and Latin-inspired recipes. From main dishes to desserts, we showcase the recipes we love and remember from our childhood.
Latino Chef Q & As
Curious about the people behind the food or restaurants? In this section, we interview some of the most popular chefs near and far.
- This time of year is easily consumed with the smells of Autumn: apples, pumpkins, cinnamon, nutmeg, pine cones and wood fires. Even if the cool temperatures have yet to show themselves in Southern California, fall is here. Changing leaves, crisp fall air, migrating honking geese, and jumping into piles of freshly raked leaves may seem foreign to many Angelinos, Continue Reading...Read More
- Disclaimer: This recipe for Calabaza en Tacha Stuffed Pork Loin is part of a sponsored collaboration with DiMe Media and the National Pork Board. All opinions are 100% mine. This holiday season, we are proud to partner with the National Pork Board, who is inviting pork fans from across the nation to celebrate the holidays by giving back with pork Continue Reading...Read More
- While mainstream America is doing its best to make Día de los Muertos, or Day of the Dead, a Mexican Halloween, it is not, and there are many essays, rants, posts and bitter tweets all over the internet that will set you straight once and for all. This, however, is not one of those posts. In our home we celebrate Continue Reading...Read More
- We are partnering with Cacique®. All opinions are our own. There’s no better fun than a game night at the Chavez house! Friends stopping by on a Friday night after a long week of work to unwind with good food, drinks, and the inevitable belly laughs. Of course, with our friends, we get a little competitive, but that’s all part Continue Reading...Read More
- If you have not been Downtown lately, we have FOUR reasons for you to visit the Los Angeles Fashion District. This small part of our beloved Downtown has evolved into the center of Fabrics, Fashion, Flowers, and Food. Alliteration aside, you can also find some of the hottest hotels and galleries…so I guess that makes 6 reasons. We embarked on Continue Reading...Read More