Hola/Hello! Welcome to LatinoFoodie, a food and travel blog based in Los Angeles. Stephen and Art love to share favorite homestyle Mexican food recipes and local restaurant finds. We’re foodies at heart. You’ll also learn about our culinary travel adventures. Thank you for following along for the ride and sharing our site with family and friends.
Let LatinoFoodie inspire your inner chef with these delicious Mexican and Latin-inspired recipes. From main dishes to desserts, we showcase the recipes we love and remember from our childhood.
Latino Chef Q & As
Curious about the people behind the food or restaurants? In this section, we interview some of the most popular chefs near and far.
- Since we consider ourselves ROYALTY, we were thrilled to receive a private invitation to experience The Queen Mary’s Royal Sunday Brunch. Sure by the end of the #SundayFunday affair our crowns were a little tilted from all the free-flowing champagne, but we had to share our experience even if it was a little blurry with you. VISIT THE QUEEN MARY Continue Reading...Read More
- My Grandma’s Capirotada recipe is simple with not a lot of ingredients. The flavor takes me to another place in time when life was good and my mom was in the kitchen making this dish for us on a Sunday evening during Lent. Above all, the Mexican bread pudding has warm notes from a beautifully rich syrup of cinnamon, clove, Continue Reading...Read More
- A classic Mexican seafood dish, Camarones a la Diabla (shrimp as hot as the devil or deviled shrimp) has shrimp swimming in a fiery red chile sauce that will have beads of sweat running down your nose — it is that hot. You can always adjust the heat level to your own personal liking, but you’ll miss out on all Continue Reading...Read More
- Looking for a vegetarian recipe with tons of flavor? Roasted Cauliflower Al Pastor Tacos will satisfy and hit all the notes we look for in a taco. AL PASTOR SAUCE It’s all in the sauce. The recipe has four guajillo peppers and two tablespoons of Anchiote paste. The peppers and chile paste is what delivers the heat. But, it’s the Continue Reading...Read More
- We’ve got three fantastic ideas for what we are calling Heart-cuterie boards. Heart, soul and pansa – the trinity of our lives nourished by friends, family and food. As foodies and Latinos, we often show our love through food. And looking at me and Stephen, we sure do have a lot of love around us! HOW TO MAKE YOUR OWN Continue Reading...Read More