Hola/Hello! Welcome to LatinoFoodie, a food and travel blog based in Los Angeles. Stephen and Art love to share favorite homestyle Mexican food recipes and local restaurant finds. We’re foodies at heart. You’ll also learn about our culinary travel adventures. Thank you for following along for the ride and sharing our site with family and friends.
Let LatinoFoodie inspire your inner chef with these delicious Mexican and Latin-inspired recipes. From main dishes to desserts, we showcase the recipes we love and remember from our childhood.
Latino Chef Q & As
Curious about the people behind the food or restaurants? In this section, we interview some of the most popular chefs near and far.
- A beautiful, vibrant hue of magenta pink tantalizes your eyes while the flavor of Prickly Pear Agua Fresca quenches your thirst and delights your tastebuds. That’s the only way to describe the Mexican-style beverage. Prickly Pears are the fruit of nopales cactus. They come in a variety of shades from deep red to greenish-white. The flavor is probably close to Continue Reading...Read More
- This shop has been compensated by Inmar Intelligence and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #Food4Less #FreshFoodAllSummer #SummerGrillingMyWay Summer is upon us and it is time to enjoy some delicious outdoor cooking. For many of us in Southern California, this means it is Carne Asada time! Below is our favorite carne asada marinade recipe we have been using for Continue Reading...Read More
- This post is brought to you by Bob’s Red Mill. All opinions and expressions are our own. Oh, how times have changed. While baking these rainbow-colored Mexican sweet breads called “conchas,” memories flooded in from Pride Months of the past. But before I go down that road, let me tell you more about the Pride Conchas. Made with Bob’s Red Continue Reading...Read More
- This is a sponsored post by Tastefully Simple. However, all expressions and comments are our own. We stand by their products. Don’t forget to use this LFTS10 Code to get a 10% discount good through June 30, 2021. It has been a tough year and a half so finally being able to invite people over to our backyard to grill Continue Reading...Read More
- During the past year living in lockdown mode due to a global pandemic, I found myself craving a good Mexican breakfast. What better way to start the day at home than with comfort dishes like Chorizo con Huevos, Machaco con Huevos, Huevos con Nopalitos, Huevos Rancheros, Papas con Chorizo, and cheese and vegetable filled omelets? I swear we were buying Continue Reading...Read More
Follow @LatinoFoodie on Twitter
Summer is upon us and it's time to enjoy Carne Asada w/ la familia. We were able to find all of the ingredients for our favorite marinade at our local FOOD4LESS® store.
#ad https://t.co/7dIGmq44qy #Food4Less #FreshFoodAllSummer #SummerGrillingMyWay https://t.co/FJyzufRe7q
Happy #PrideMonth! 🏳️🌈
Oh, how life has changed. We recently became Foster Dads! Now cooking and baking takes on a whole new meaning for our lil family. Read our story and find the recipe for PRIDE CONCHAS https://t.co/n5Fx7G2FQ8 #sponsored #bakedwithBobs #betterwithbobs https://t.co/14BrRMFtRX
Sol y Mar Beach in Southern California. Love the Pacific Ocean. #earthdayphotoalbum #EarthDay2021 https://t.co/uLFc4bwn2O https://t.co/hGU0O5tjyC