Laura Diaz or “Chef Lala” has been a longtime friend of LatinoFoodie. We’ve always enjoyed her cooking, cookbooks and dedication to creating new and healthy combinations of traditional Mexican dishes. Adding to her long list of achievements, Chef Lala is introducing CHEF LALA HOMEMADE to home cooks across America in a series of all natural sauces, marinades and oils.
You may have seen Chef LaLa on TV as she has made guest appearances on “The Today Show,” “The Martha Stewart Show,” “The Discovery Health National Body Challenge,” “The Dr. Oz Show,” and in national television “Despierta America” and “Dale con Ganas,” both on Univision.
Chef Lala’s team sent to LatinoFoodie a colorful tortilla warmer basket filled with her marinades, plus a basting brush and small sauce pan for the grill. We tried the Carne Asada Marinade as well as the Tequila Lime Cilantro marinade. Honestly, folks, both marinades infused the grilled meats with flavor-packed seasoning and spices.
The Chef Lala Homemade package is a $75 value and includes:
- Four Chef LaLa Homemade marinades
- A colorful tortilla basket to keep them nice and warm
- An issue of Diabetic Living Magazine (includes a cover story on Chef LaLa, her family and several recipes)
- Sauce Pan and Basting Brush Set
- $25 Visa gift card
- Leave a SEPARATE comment on this post per entry
- Make sure we have a way to contact you if you are the winner by either 1) following us on Twitter @LatinoFoodie; or by sending your contact information to [email protected]
- Winner to be selected in a random drawing
- The PR folks for Chef LaLa Homemade will ship this giveaway within the USA
- This giveaway will close on Friday August, 17th at 5 p.m. PST