There's an ongoing debate in the Latino community about how the U.S. "celebrates" Dia de los Muertos. Has it gone too far with people dressing in costumes almost like a carry-over from Halloween? Should we be more somber in our remembrance of loved ones...
About: Stephen Chavez
Recent Posts by Stephen Chavez
Over the years, I've made mental notes of interesting recipes I've read for pork shoulder rubbed with various combinations. Since our wedding where we served a beautiful mole negro, I've been craving various kinds of moles and thinking of different ways to enjoy it....
Food truck burn out? We've got a great alternative. The 8th Annual “East LA Meets Napa & Beyond” food & wine fundraiser is an exclusive pairing event that brings the community together to celebrate the richness of Mexican food and success...
Recent Comments by Stephen Chavez
- September 20, 2017 on HATCH SALSA VERDE RECIPE
- September 20, 2017 on UPSIDE DOWN PLANTAIN CAKE WITH TOASTED COCONUT
- September 8, 2017 on FRIJOLES CHARROS
- September 6, 2017 on HATCH CHILE BUTTER
- September 6, 2017 on HOMEMADE BEEF CHILE COLORADO RECIPE -True Mexican Comfort Food