February is National Chocolate Month and what better way to enjoy a dessert without all the guilt than with a Mexican Chocolate Tofu Pudding.
MEXICAN CHOCOLATE TOFU PUDDING
Makes 4 servings
1 package (12 oz.) silken tofu
2/3 cup (about 1 tablet) Mexican chocolate, finely grated in a food processor (if you don’t have a food processor, use a box grater)
¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Over a double boiler, melt chocolate. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Drain the tofu and place in a blender and purée until smooth.
- Slowly pour in the chocolate and vanilla extract.
- Continue to blend until fully incorporated. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Serve in small bowls/ramekins.
For added flair, use a pastry bag with a star tip to pipe the pudding into your serving dishes. Top with fresh berries, powdered sugar, whipped topping or chocolate shavings.