Founded by culinary graduate Art Rodriguez and marketing maven and home cook Stephen Chavez, LatinoFoodie has quickly become a source for home cooks and foodies to come to for the latest Latin recipes, festival and restaurant coverage, cultural trends, and upcoming tasting events.
Let LatinoFoodie inspire your inner chef with these delicious recipes. From main dishes to desserts, we showcase the recipes we love.
chef Q & A
Curious about the people behind the food or restaurants? In this section, we interview some of the most popular chefs in the LA restaurant scene.
- THIS IS PART OF A SPONSORED COLLABORATION WITH MILKPEP AND DIME MEDIA. HOWEVER, ALL OPINIONS EXPRESSED ARE MY OWN. #HERENCIALECHE In autumn, we love playing with American classics soups and stews and making them our own like this Creamy Potato and Corn Soup with charred Poblano Peppers made with whole milk. What’s more luxurious than a creamy soup made with Continue Reading...Read More
- When Chefs Jaime & Ramiro walk out of the kitchen and into the restaurant, you can feel their energy. It’s dynamic and playful. Immediately, you feel at home in their space. The aromas are warm and inviting the colors and decor vibrant at their restaurants in Bell and Baldwin Hills area of Los Angeles. Recently, we had a chance to Continue Reading...Read More
- You’ll never want to eat any other kind of enchilada after tasting these amazing Hatch Enchiladas Suizas with Chicken. In every bite, you’ll enjoy the robust flavor and heat from the hot Hatch Green Chiles. Heavy cream and sour cream mellow the fire from the Hatch chiles. Did you know? Enchiladas Suizas are said to be a nod to the Continue Reading...Read More
- Summer never tasted so good for El Coraloense, a Bell Gardens Mexican seafood restaurant as it won Best Paella and will now be representing the United States at this Sueca International Contest of Valencian Paella. El Coraloense Restaurante’s latest victory came at the Orange County Paella Wine & Beer Festival on Aug. 26 as they entered with a Paella Valencia, Continue Reading...Read More
- We are always looking for new inspiration in the kitchen. The hubby and I love to take classic dishes whether Mexican, American or Italian or (well, you get the picture) and switch it up a bit. This is what we did wit our Sopes with Chicken Tinga and Baby Bok Choy. Chicken Tinga is a classic Mexican dish of shredded Continue Reading...Read More